Exercise. It’s good for you.
6.3.20 | As we head back to the gym for personal training under Chicago’s re-opening plan, we want to share the steps we are taking to maintain a safe and healthy environment for trainers and clients.
YD/M is following all guidelines under the Be Safe Chicago Health and Fitness Plan and has met the city of Chicago’s self-certification standards. We will, however, continue virtual classes for all cardio, strength and Pilates group classes until we are assured the coronavirus is no longer a threat. Your health is our priority.
In accordance with these guidelines, we require all personal training clients to agree to the following:
- Stay at home for at least 2 weeks if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks MUST be worn at all times over the mouth and nose by both the trainers and clients.
- Trainer and client MUST maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
- All clients MUST have their temperatures measured prior to the training session.
- Sanitation of high-touch areas is imperative during the training session.
- Hands MUST be washed before and after the training session.
Learn More About YD/M Virtual Classes
Interactive agility, cardio and strength classes you can join from wherever you are.